Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 Day My Favorite

  When I woke up everybody was sleeping. I toke a shower. When I got out everybody was awake. They took a shower. We walked to a restaurant next to Disneyland after that we went to Disneyland. Their were 2 parks. First, we went to castle park. There were lots of parts, so we decided to split up. Andy and I first we went to Micky town. My big brother and little brother went to buzz lighter part. My mom, dad, and little sister to the babiest part of Disney land. Andy and I first meet Mickey Mouse. we took a picture of me,Andy, and Mickey Mouse. After that we went on this creepy rollcoster I did not want to go on but, I did. My dad made me go on it.
It was scary even sounded scary it was called the Hotel of Doom. It went up and down. Andy was to scared to go on that very scary ride.



   NEXT PART COMMING SOON ..........